June 03, 2011

Hippopotamus Days

Phew it was sunny and hot hot hot today. I went up to have a drink from my favourite mill pond and guess what...it had turned into a mud bath !  It looked just like one of those places I've seen big Hippo-pot-a-puppys roll about in on telly. 

Well, you know what they say....when in Rome....



You've got to love the South Downs....


This green water tastes LOVELY!


Now hold on a minute there staff...I don't like that look in your eye.... I know EXACTLY how to get this mud off....no worries...works every time. No really....I can do this....there's no need to run a bath...





Right, that's me clean then.... told you I could do it!



Uh oh......THREE baths later!  


But it was WORTH IT ! 




1 comment:

  1. We were so hoping that you wouldn't get dumped into the tub, Dylan. Oh well - at least you had a fun day!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete