September 01, 2012

I'm back!

14. Susan & Kev got married

Fans. citizens and fellow pupsters and pooches across this land and the world  - I am back! 

I've been having a very busy time with weddings and ball collecting and snoozing through the summer but now that Autumn is here, I have picked up the old quill and will be posting pics of my antics again. 

I hope you can forgive my radio silence - I had a lot of hat fittings for 'the big day' to see to - oh and the staff were a bit busy running around too. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is indeed good news Dylan!! I can't wait to see and hear all about your antics.

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to see you back, Dylan!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Great to see you back Dylan, we sure have missed you.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete