November 02, 2012

Winter Wardrobe

It's dark nights now so I thought it was time to get myself some new togs. My little parcel arrived today with super posh wrapping paper - fitting for someone of my position. Perfect.

I just know know that NO-ONE at the park will have one of these - there's going to be quite a stir....


Here it is - my superjazzy new reflective collar - and I've got a matching lead from those lovely people at QuidoPetz . Now you can all see me at night too!



I'm a happy boy



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Dylan, that is MAGNIFICENT!! Quite the fashion statement I must say!!! I love the color on you! You will be the talk of the doggie park, fursure!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a snazzy new collar, Dylan! We just love your smile in that last picture!

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very posh Dylan. Excellent choice of collar.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete