August 12, 2010

Now I had the time of my life...


Loving Life !, originally uploaded by susank66.
Ah, here I am finally off lead after DAYS of walking on the lead. Just cos I keep running after dogs and trying to leave the park with their owners, shouldn't mean I have to pound pavements for days!

Shame my staff didn't get her camera out quicker. If she had you would have seen me scattering a big gang of those white rabbits with wings I keep seeing down the beach. Not sure about those big beaks but they soon fly off when I go running over. Can you hear my feet plopping through the water? They got all clogged up with sandy cement stuff & I had to go in the bath AGAIN when I got back. Not impressed.

1 comment:

  1. You look like you're having a blast, Dylan! We wish we could join you!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete